Financial Services Rep - Ft. Hood
|Salary Range:||Grade 3|
|Benefits:||Offering a competitive benefits package to our team members is a top priority. Our team members are offered medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts and voluntary life benefits. We ensure long term success by offering a 401k plan with company match as well as company-paid short and long term disability, life insurance, paid time off, and wellness programs|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department:||LPO - Ft. Hood|
|Description:||We are looking for a dynamic Financial Service Representative that can generate great results to work in our Ft. Hood market.
The ideal person for this entry level position will be some who is a quick learner with a great personality. In this position you are primarily responsible for assisting each military service member that enters or calls the Loan Production Office (LPO). You will gain and use in-depth product knowledge to answer their questions and proactively sells company products and services that meet their needs.
As the FSR you will be part of a team environment working with 3 other associates all working
to actively provide assistance to each service member during the application process and effectively and efficiently utilizes the company’s online loan system to input and access their information.
- Ensure each service member receives “memorable and great” service by providing excellence in service to include: greeting and acknowledging each service member, maintaining outstanding attention to their needs, developing and delivering 30-second commercials and demonstrating solid product knowledge.
- Respond by phone and in person to service members’ inquires concerning products and services offered.
- Assist each service member during the application process. Effectively utilize Daybreak (Loan Application System), to input and access their information. Ensure that the necessary paperwork is complete and accurate before submitting for processing.
- Contact current and prospective customers via phone, email or approval letter to advise them of approval status. Create a sense of urgency for the service member to complete their transaction.
- Ensure that all transactions and representations are professional, to include daily attendance and appearance, and effectively deliver 30-second commercials to prospective customers.
- Understand compliance issues and attend training classes/webinars as they relate to LPO area. Including but not limited to:
•Bank Secrecy Act
•Community Reinvestment Act
•Identity Theft Prevention
•Suspicious Activity Reports (SAR)
- Promote and effectively explain financial fitness education to the military service member in the office.
- Help create a team atmosphere within the LPO through exhibiting ELITE behaviors on a daily basis. Have FUN, and WOW both associates and service members.
- Actively participate in staff meetings by sharing ideas, thoughts, training issues and questions.
- Perform all other necessary and assigned administrative and telemarketing duties.
- Help create a team atmosphere within the office through role modeling of the ELITE behaviors on a daily basis. Have FUN, and WOW associates and service members. ..
Pioneer Services is pleased to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value the diversity of our employees and the benefits it brings to our community.
- One year experience as FSR or previous retail sales or banking experience
- Strong Military Affinity, preferred
- High school degree/GED
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.