Social Media Strategist
|Location:||Kansas City, MO|
|Benefits:||Offering a competitive benefits package to our team members is a top priority. Our team members are offered medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts and voluntary life benefits. We ensure long term success by offering a 401k plan with company match as well as company-paid short and long term disability, life insurance, paid time off, and wellness programs. |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Pioneer Services seeks an ambitious Social Media Strategistto join its Kansas City-based online marketing team. Thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment where innovation is embraced and success is celebrated.
As a member of the Marketing Group, the Social Media Strategist will manage the social media marketing and communication program. This includes content creation and dissemination, monitoring, measuring, training and other social initiatives. The position will work directly with the Senior Manager New Media and other Digital, Communications, PR and LPO team members to ensure delivery of interactive and effective social media messages and content.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Qualifications / Skills:
- Drive the company’s social media marketing and communication strategies
- Serve as “the voice” of Pioneer Services across the social landscape
- Understand the complexities of multiple military audiences
- Handle all of the day-to-day social efforts including message creation and dissemination, monitoring, responding, audience expansion and relationship building.
- Expand and manage the company’s profiles on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube and Pinterest
- Expand the communities for each of our core social platforms to develop a network of engaged brand advocates.
- Train and support LPOs/Military Relations personnel to use social media as a tool for interaction and insight
in their local communities
- Interface with team members in Marketing strategy, PR, Creative, IT staff and/or with external vendors to ensure integration of marketing needs and delivery of deadlines
- Stay up-to-date on the ever-changing social media landscape
Pioneer Services is pleased to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value the diversity of our team members and the benefits it brings to our company.
- Four-year college degree.
- 5 + years experience in a marketing with social media management
- Military knowledge required
- Previous experience managing social platforms including Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
- Strong social writing abilities for social platforms and blogs
- Strong knowledge and experience in a range of digital marketing strategies
(Social media, mobile, email, website content/usability/technology)
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and project management skills
- Devotion to ongoing education and training
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience using web analytics
- Basic knowledge of HTML coding
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Financial Services marketing experience a plus
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.