Sr Financial Services Rep
|Location:||El Paso, TX|
|Salary Range:||Grade 5|
|Benefits:||Offering a competitive benefits package to our team members is a top priority. Our team members are offered medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts and voluntary life benefits. We ensure long term success by offering a 401k plan with company match as well as company-paid short and long term disability, life insurance, paid time off, and wellness programs. |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department:||LPO - Ft. Bliss|
|Description:||We are looking for a Senior Financial Service Representative that can generate great results to work in our Ft. Bliss market.
The ideal talent will supervise and coordinate the activities of the LPO staff in the absence of the Manager to ensure adequate coverage and service. Empowers and trains less experienced associates in the areas of operations and service member service. Uses in-depth product knowledge to answer the service member’s questions, and proactively explain and sell company products to meet the needs of the service member.
- Supervise and coordinate the activities of the LPO staff in the absence of the LPO Manager to ensure adequate coverage and service.
- Empower and train less experienced associates in the areas of operations and customer service.
- Proficient in assisting service members by phone and in person concerning products and services offered. Use in-depth product knowledge to answer their questions, and proactively explain and sell company products to meet the needs of the service member. Exhibits leadership skills on a daily basis.
- Guides others to comply with all policies and standard operating procedures (SOP) through regular observations, audits, and performance coaching.
- Aid LPO Manager in establishing customer contact and present Pioneer story to military leadership.
- Assist LPO Manager in maintaining relationships with local merchants; offer suggestions for new potential merchants.
- Assist every service member in the application process for products and services. Effectively utilize Daybreak (Loan Application System) to input and access their information. .
- Assist in monitoring sales performance, making adjustments and recommendations for the branch to achieve its goals.
- Handles service member inquiries and complaints in accordance with company guidelines.
- Understand compliance issues and attend training classes/webinars as they relate to LPO area. Including but not limited to:
•Bank Secrecy Act
•Community Reinvestment Act
•Identity Theft Prevention
•Suspicious Activity Reports (SAR)
- Help create a team atmosphere within the office through role modeling of the ELITE behaviors on a daily basis. Have FUN, and WOW associates and service members.
- Recommend ways to enhance company image through positive interaction and support in the military community.
- Actively lead and participate in staff meetings, sharing ideas, thoughts, training issues and questions. Help ensure that any concerns are directed to the Manager or appropriate person for proactive resolution..
- Two years experience in a SR LEVEL FSR role, previous management experience in retail sales or senior level banking experience required
- Strong Military Affinity
- High school degree/GED
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.