|Location:||Las Vegas, NV|
|Salary Range:||Grade 6 / Hourly|
|Benefits:||Offering a competitive benefits package to our team members is a top priority. Our team members are offered medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts and voluntary life benefits. We ensure long term success by offering a 401k plan with company match as well as company-paid short and long term disability, life insurance, paid time off, and wellness programs. |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department:||Retail Credit Group|
|Description:||Pioneer Services, the Military Banking Division of MidCountry Bank, has an opening for a RETAIL SPECIALIST to join our Team, located at 3240 E. Tropicana, Las Vegas.
Position exists to support the relationship with retail partners to include the completion and proper execution of required documents, system set up, and overall servicing for all retail accounts assigned. Provide back-up underwriting support and review underwriting decisions, turn downs, and assist with underwriting training.
- Creating strong relationships with retail merchants by providing memorable and great service that becomes a competitive advantage.
- Making recommendations regarding final approval of retailer, performing price analysis and ensuring that all documentation is completed and carried out.
- Conducting service calls (TLC) with retail merchants focused on educating merchant staff on the quality of products and services offered, and addressing questions and/or objections.
- Maintaining dealer relationships and ensuring that post set-up for each retailer is completed by delivering and tracking consistent TLC calls.
- Conducting retail partner training in a timely manner and executed according to contract specifications and guidelines, communicating any process changes or technical updates to all retail partners.
- Reviewing turn-downs and underwriting decisions on a regular basis to identify retailers who may need additional training or to be re-evaluated, as well as handling any necessary internal recommendations for underwriting.
- Helping to identify and resolve any account settlement, reconciliation issues, or contract buy backs making sure all items are handled in a timely manner and knowing how to address any escalated issues.
- Assisting in purchasing contracts and filing as necessary, making sure all necessary follow up is completed with the retailer and that daily timelines are met.
- Performing other duties that benefit the team (system testing, merchant communications, annual dealer analysis, etc.)
Pioneer Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- High School degree or equivalent, and commensurate work experience.
- Minimum of 1 years of business experience with knowledge of direct or indirect loan origination, underwriting, and servicing of loans, or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and perform multiple tasks consistently and competently.
- Ability to read and explain contracts and expectations to retailers.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office and computer skills.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.